Saturday 5 March 2011

Beta EVO MKIII Dyno Day 1

With a ride day scheduled for 7th March. I really wanted to get the engine working under load and see what the fueling was like. I had loaded the Nemesis with a map from a Hypermotard fitted with open airbox and DP cams. I know we did not have the DP cams in yet but this was a close as I could find.

Here is a quick vid of the beastie on the dyno!


And here are the results. The image below shows three runs we did today, and the 800M data. The ones showing 80+ HP are from the HM engine, with a peak at 95HP. A bit more to come with the DP cams when we get them in. The huge drop out on the dyno is a very strange thing and I believe its due to the air gap on the crank position sensor being wrong. Post dyno run I ran out to Frasers and picked up two different size shims for the crank sensor. I'll pay with this on track come the 7th!

Thanks to Harley and Geoff and RB Imports Caringbah for the help with the dyno.

HM vs 800M big difference!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment